The BBA Program adopts rigorous theoretical instruction complemented by case-based teaching, term-paper writing, seminars and project work to emphasize on the application of concepts and theories to identify, diagnose and solve managerial problems. Up-to-date and relevant course materials are used to provide students with a solid theoretical base and conceptual clarity. Throughout the program, emphasis is placed on active participation and involvement of students in learning with the role of a faculty member mostly confined to that of a guide and counselor. Students are also encouraged to consult the faculty during office hours for academic assistance. SAIM also adopts critical approach to learning which offers the students long lasting benefits than conventional management courses.
Learning values in SAIM are guided by
- Emphasis on application of theoretical and conceptual framework to address managerial issues.
- Teaching based on the concept of peer learning.
- Interaction and experience sharing among students and faculty.
- Collaboration and networking with reputed institutions in South Asia and abroad.
- Emphasis on group work and team building.
- Strong support through Faculty Advisors and Counselors.
- Computer aided learning.