Vision, Mission & Objective
To be a reputedregional learning center that is recognized globally for excellence in itsteaching and research in management and development.
To develop managers, leaders and entrepreneurs with a strong sense of integrity and commitment through creation, preservation and dissemination of knowledge keeping in perspective the South Asian values to best serve the interest of business, government, non-government organizations and society at large. SAIM is committed and dedicated to strive relentlessly in the academic domain to produce scholars and empower its graduates attain positions of leadership in South Asia and abroad.
- To develop managers with sound management knowledge, skills and values along with leadership qualities and a positive attitude.
- To build relevant, practical curricula grounded on sound theory and based on regional case studies and experience sharing.
- To motivate students to bring out the best in them and foster creativity, innovation and effective team building.
- To inculcate creativity and innovativeness in the faculty through continuing education, faculty development programs, consulting and research.
- To forge institutional collaborations and joint ventures with reputed institutions globally.
- To foster close links with the business and academic community in South Asia and elsewhere.
- To make learning and living at the Institute a unique experience for all participants, and provide them with a sense of camaraderie and friendship that embraces all cultures and religions.